Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amazing Contact



Amazing Contact

Hello FB;

Currently am vacationing in Savannah GA and enjoying every moment of it. On Sunday afternoon while on the board walk I met Jordan from South Africa. He was sitting on the dock working on his computer when I asked him what the abbreviation  CI stand for on his yacht.

It was then he explained to me that the yacht was registered in the Cayman Island but his business was in South Africa and that's where he lives. I then mention to him that we just launched new business in South Africa and we're currently in 47 countries. He then asked ,"what is the benefit of the business?" I then told him to imagine for a moment getting 1 - 2 percent cash deposit from the fuel you buy for your yacht, and turning all your current expenses into a weekly cash deposit? He immediately became excited about it and ask it I could provide him with some material. 

The minute I showed him my card, he recognized the name of the company by the emblem on the card. The significants to this encounter is that he enrolled as a free member and South Africa just so happen to be one of our fastest growing market. If you have ever given any thought of building an international global empire, be sure to connect with me at cashbackdaddy@gmail.com

If you liked this content please click "like and share"



Abraham Garcia  
Click here to work with me Personally!


No comments:

Post a Comment